We are sorry but Caura Dash 2019 is now SOLD OUT.
We thank you for your interest
Caura Dash - Go Green 2019
The Premier Challenge of 2019 season is back again for its 2019 running! The Annual Fun Runners Club, 'Caura Dash - Go Green' is back! On Sunday April 7th, 2019, we will convene again at the Eddie Hart Savannah to run through the shaded Caura valley, with its gentle slopes, smooth declines and magnificent views.
This year, we have added a feature that you have all been asking for - ELECTRONIC TIMING! This means that along with the usual features such as the unique medals, refreshments and good company, you will be able to see how well you have completed the challenge. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! To continue to assure a quality event, FRC limits the number of participants, so be sure to secure your place by registering early!
Medals and Prizes
- Medals will be awarded to all finishers
- Cash / Hampers will be awarded to top three and special categories finishers.
- Prize giving ceremony will begin promptly at 7.30am
Participants can look forward to
- Water stops
- Mileage-marked route
- Beautiful finishers’ medals
- Road custodians to ensure all participants stay on route
- Free transportation for participants, back to EHG carpark
Please feel free to contact us for any further information
- Kenneth: 763-1754, Carvell: 689-4253 or Nadine 620-1099
- Registration begins on December 3rd 2018
- Early Bird registration is only $120.00 until Jan 31st. Price goes up to $140 thereafter.
- Online registration available right here. Click the register button on this page. NO ANNOYING ONLINE REGISTRATION FEES!!
- PROMO codes can be purchased at Muscle Movers Fitness Limited Center at #12 EMR Tacarigua. For further information call 640-3488 or 763-1754.
- As usual, there will be no registration on the day of the event.
- During registration you will be prompted to indicate a preferred collection location: Kennys' Chacon Street or Kennys' Trincity Mall
- Bib distribution will begin as follows:
- Kennys Sport Centre - Chacon Street, POS : Thursday 4th and Friday 5th April, 2019
- Kennys Sport Centre - Trincity Mall : Thursday 4th April to 5:00 pm Saturday 6th April, 2019 at 5:00 pm
To collect your bib, please bring along the confirmation e-mail and one form of ID.
Carpark / Shuttle Service
- Parking facility will be at the Eddie Hart Grounds (EHG) 2nd field.
- Shuttle service from the Caura Activity Center to the EHG carpark, will be provided for participants only. The shuttle service will commence from 7.30am.
- The race starts at Eddie Hart Grounds 1st Field(Opposite St. Mary's Anglican Church) and ends at the Caura Activity Centre
- The course is easy to follow and there will be course attendants to guide you.
- Race date is Sunday April 7th, 2019
- All participants will be asked to gather at the EHG 1st field for a prompt 6.00am start.