Click on a link:
The Fun Runners Club, Caura Dash - Go Green is back! Come run through the shaded Caura valley, with its gentle slopes, smooth declines and magnificent views. Last year, we all had a great time! If you weren't able to participate don't let this opportunity pass you by again! To continue to assure a quality event, FRC limits the number of participants, so be sure to secure your place by registering early!
- Registration begins on February 1st 2018
- Online registration available right here. Click the register button on this page. NO REGISTRATION FEES!!
- PROMO codes can be purchased at Muscle Movers Fitness Limited Center at #12 EMR Tacarigua. For further information call 640-3488 or 763-1754.
- Cost of registration is only $90.00
- There will be no registration on the day of the event.
- During registration you will be prompted to indicate a preferred collection location: Kennys' Chacon Street or Kennys' Trincity Mall
- Bib distribution will begin as follows:
- Kennys Sport Centre - Chacon Street, POS : Wednesday 11th April , and Friday 13th April, 2018
- Kennys Sport Centre - Trincity Mall ; Wednesday 11th April, Friday 13th April and up to 4:00 pm on Saturday 14th April, 2018.
To collect your bib, please bring along the confirmation e-mail and one form of ID.
Carpark / Shuttle Service
- Parking facility will be at the Eddie Hart Grounds (EHG) 2nd field.
- Shuttle service from the Caura Activity Center to the EHG carpark, will be provided for participants only. The shuttle service will commence from 7.30am.
- The race starts at Eddie Hart Grounds 1st Field(Opposite St. Mary's Anglican Church) and ends at the Caura Activity Centre
- The course is easy to follow and there will be course attendants to guide you.
- All participants will be asked to gather at the EHG 1st field for a prompt 6.00am start.
Medals and Prizes
- Medals will be awarded to all finishers
- Cash / Hampers will be awarded to top and special categories finishers.
- Prize giving ceremony will begin promptly at 7.30am
Participants can look forward to
- Water stops
- Mileage-marked route
- Beautiful finishers’ medals
- Road custodians to ensure all participants stay on route
- Additional bus service to ensure smooth transfer of runners back to EHG carpark
Please feel free to contact us for any further information
- Kenneth: 763-1754, Sharon: 750-4352 or Nadine 620-1099